- Laravel and Django both are Open source Web development frameworks for Front end Development.
- Laravel is MVC (Model view controller) Framework developed by PHP.
- Django is MVT (Model view Template) Framework developed by Python.
- Django is highly secured for Enterprise Applications.
- Laravel implements basic security features.
- Django is Faster than Laravel because Django use python as a programming language Which is Faster than other language.
- Django and Laravel both support’s Cross Platform but Django have a high Scalability as well as Laravel has a limited Scalability.
Features of Django
Django provides pre-built Admin Panel Which you can activate via command:
INSTALLED_APPS and MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES
By using this Command, you can import few modules:
- Django makes it easy to manage multiple projects at a time because it provides separate parent directory under root Project.
- Django is maintained by Django Software foundation.
- It is complex to use a front-end JS development framework.
- Python is not specifically used for Web Applications. It is also integrated with Mobile applications.
- Django use Jinja template engine which allows to global customization into template.
- Django do not have built in support for API.
- Python is a clear and powerful object-oriented programming language comparable to Perl, ruby scheme and java.
Features of Laravel
- Laravel do not have admin panel. You need to use third-Party library.
- Laravel does not have ability to manage multiple app. But it is not required for it because Laravel architecture is ideal for mid – scale Projects.
- Laravel is maintained by Developer.
- Laravel supports Vue JS.
- Laravel have built in support for API.
- Laravel comes with Blade which is Power full and fully featured template engine.
- Laravel is web oriented with little mobile support.
- Django and Laravel both allow you to create database tables using models.
- Laravel does not provide backend by default, Where Django does provide Backend by default.
- The Level of security in Laravel is depends on Developers.
- Laravel is easy to learn and easy to code.
- Most of the facility of Django is based on ORM (Object Relational Mapping).
- Laravel has only HTTP plug in support, in that case Django has number of plugin support.
- Django uses Django ORM.
- Laravel uses Eloquent ORM.
- Laravel has clean and pragmatic coding structure.
- Laravel framework includes Event, Queues & command bus which is used to run command.
- Command bus helps to dispatch different events in easy way.
- Django supports many frameworks like Caching, Ajax, RSS feeds and various other frameworks.
- Django supports Admin Graphical User interface (GUI), Which is UI ready to use for different kind of admin task.
- Django components are lightweight.
- Last but not the list Django and Laravel both are very good framework but it depends on developers what to Choose.
- You can choose framework on the basis of your requirements and functionalities of the application.