Our License Usage
Thememakker’s vast collection of intellectual property can increase your ability to operate to grow your business, make it more efficient or launch new products. Helping clients solve their problems is one of the many ways Theme makker continues to generate innovation that matters for our company and the world. We offer our clients with a wide range of features which helps them to explore new possibilities and combinations to present to their customers and partners.
License grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to make use of the Other Product, subject to the following terms, conditions and restrictions:
- The Other Product is licensed for use by you on a single domain only.
- Your use of the Other Product is limited to a single application for yourself or one client.
- Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell, resell, or provide for free the Other Product or offer to do any of these things.
- Notwithstanding the above, if you license the Other Product on behalf of your client under a License, you may transfer this License to your client and recoup from your client the cost of licensing the Other Product.
- License will terminate automatically if you breach any of the above conditions. Upon termination, you must stop making copies of or distributing any applications incorporating the Other Product until you remove the Other Product from it.
- The developer of the Other Product retains ownership of the Other Product and all associated intellectual property rights.
|Single Use||Multiple Use||Extended Use|
|Personal and Commercial Use|
|Create Single Website / Application|
|Create Unlimited Websites / Applications|
|For Multiple Developers|
|Create SaaS Application|
|Use in Website or Application and Sale|
|Use in CMS and Sale|
|Template Resale (Sale it as it is)|
|Template Re-Distribution (Distribute as it is)|